The centre has a 50 metre Olympic size pool with moveable floors. We tend to vary the size of the pool, making it 25 metres for many of our classes and swim sessions. We also have a separate 20 metre pool.
On average, the pool temperature is 28°C in the 25m/50m pool and 30°C in the 20m pool.
We run children's Saturday pool parties in our 20m pool.
Swim Academy Liverpool is our learn to swim programme for children.
We also run adult lessons.
We run aqua running and aqua fit classes.
The Aquatics Centre has a 96 piece fitness suite including the latest Technogym equipment. This includes cardio, Kinesis and Easy Line systems.
You can also do strength and conditioning training at our weight stations.
We have two 7-a-side and three 5-a-side synthetic pitches available for hire through the Tennis Centre.
Kids Football Parties
We also run football parties at the centre in our sports hall.
Spinning classes are run in our activity studio.
Our sports hall is used for a range of fitness classes from aerobics and boxercise, to yoga and circuit training.
At Liverpool Aquatics Centre we also have the following:
- Free lockers.
- Vending machines selling snacks and hot and cold drinks.
- Mixed changing rooms for swimming pool.
- Separate changing rooms for dryside (gym, classes etc).
- 4 Hairdryers - free to use.
- Items for sale such as goggles, caps, floats, armbands, rubber rings, water bottles, swim socks, earplugs, nose clips, swim nappies and shuttlecocks.
- Variety fruit machine.
- Ice cream machine.
- 2 children's novelty machines
- Disabled access information for Liverpool Aquatics Centre can be found on the Disabled Go website.